Buena Vida Estates is perfectly located in Central Florida and loved ones who are visiting their families in our community may be interested in some activities they can do while in the area. We want you all to have a great time, so we put together a quick list to help generate some ideas while you’re visiting the Sunshine State!
- Kennedy Space Center- Whether you’re taking the kids to Florida for a summer vacation or you’re visiting family, Kennedy Space Center is a great place to explore and learn. We recommend looking at their calendar and planning your visit when there is a launch scheduled. You’ll get a front row seat to an amazing show! www.kennedyspacecenter.com
- Walt Disney World- The place where no matter how old (or young) you are dreams really do come true. Disney has something for people of all ages. You can travel around the world at Epcot, visit the castle at Magic Kingdom, or check out the Avatar ride in Animal Kingdom. A trip to Disney makes every Florida vacation complete! www.disneyworld.com
- Universal Studios- Universal is another great place for families to have a fantastic time. Islands of Adventure is perfect for thrill seekers and Universal Studios is ideal for movie enthusiasts. With a number of restaurants and bars, City Walk is the place to go if you’re looking for some evening fun! Teenagers, young adults, and those who are young at heart will have a blast here and should definitely put Universal on their “To Do List.” www.universalorlando.com
- Everglades Airboat Tours- This is an experience everyone should have once in their life. There are a number of companies who provide airboat tours in the Everglades. These exhilarating tours teach you about the wildlife (especially alligators) in the Everglades and can be a great way to spend time with the family. We recommend booking a tour if you love wildlife, love learning, and/or you just want to go on a fun airboat ride. www.airboatridesatmidway.com
- Cocoa Beach- No Florida vacation can end without going to the beach. Cocoa Beach is a great place for you to bring the entire family. The pier has amazing views and there are some great restaurants where you can stop to grab a bite to eat. Visiting Cocoa Beach will also give you a chance to work on that tan you can bring home as a free souvenir!
Whatever you decide to do when you’re visiting Central Florida, we hope you make some of the best memories!