Overseen by Executive Chef and Food Services Director, John Delaney, Buena Vida’s culinary team is second to none. Seasonal favorites, freshly baked bread and delectable desserts are served daily. Professional wait staff provide attentive and friendly service, in the casually elegant dining room or the sporty Bistro lounge.
Enjoy flexible dining schedules and the choice of three different venues throughout the community!
Dining services include:
- Complimentary daily “Continental Plus” breakfast
- Choice of daily chef-prepared lunch or dinner
- Special holiday dinners and brunches
- Themed parties and events
- Private party coordination and catering
- Heart healthy menu choices
- Chef-prepared menu for assisted living residents
- Accommodations for special diets
- Special occasion outdoor barbecue and grilling
“Moving around and working at many clubs and restaurants exposed me to a lot of great culinary experiences.”
Originally from Long Island, New York, Chef John is a graduate of the renowned culinary school The Culinary Institute of America, located in Hyde Park, New York. John Delaney started his career after school at The Ritz Carlton in Atlanta, GA. After several years in Atlanta he moved back to Melbourne, FL where he worked at a few of the local restaurants in Historic Downtown Melbourne. Looking for a change of pace he moved to the West Coast of Florida, where he was the Executive Chef at a private club in Bonita Springs and Leesburg. Chef John has been with Buena Vida Estates since 2007, and became Executive Chef at Buena Vida Estates in 2013. He specializes in traditional favorites while keeping an eye on current trends, and prides himself on using the freshest ingredients, with a large spoonful of TLC for the residents.